Extensive Experience and Understanding
- Renewable energy generation technologies including wind (land-based and offshore), solar (residential, C&I and utility scale), geothermal, landfill gas, and biofuels
- Natural gas-fired power generation; including mature and state-of-the-art combustion technologies
- Electric and natural gas storage
- Coal and waste coal-fired power generation
- Liquid fuel-fired power generation with combustion turbines and Rankin cycle boilers
In addition, Paragon principals have managed the development, design, construction, financing, commissioning and operation of over 6 GW of power generating assets, including wind, solar, natural gas, LNG, and coal-fired facilities.
Paragon has an in-depth understanding of the gas and power markets and has structured, negotiated and closed numerous commodity-based transactions.
- Expert in current issues facing contracted and merchant energy assets, and the tax equity and other structured financing techniques necessary to optimize them
- Extensive knowledge of all major US power and gas market regions
- Proven track record developing and structuring asset-based transactions
- Proven track record negotiating gas and power commodity trading agreements with major trading counterparties, implementing gas and power risk management strategies, and executing commodity-based transactions
- Project technical/engineering capabilities allow for a full scope of services